Friday 24 May 2013

My precious friends and family,
 
As many of you know, my children, Ben and Caelin, 5 and 4 respectively, were abducted by their father without my consent or knowledge in August 2012. In mid April, the National Central Authorities of Portugal put forward their recognition of my case as a Hague matter to the Portuguese court, requesting the return of my children to South Africa. (Thank you for those of you that signed my petition).
On May 27th, 2013, I received news that the Portuguese court did not recognize this as a Hague matter due to a “financial agreement” I signed with my ex-husband in February 2012, and from their perspective, he had the “right to take the children”.
This is the first step in the "custody battle" for me. I will be going to go to High Court in Portugal to appeal this decision made by the family court. Additionally, in the next few months, not sure when, I am in another court case as my ex-husband has applied for full custody of the children under Portuguese Law, stating all these false allegations about me, which of course he will have to prove.  I am trusting and surrendering to the process. The Beings of Light from On High have let me know I will get the boys back, so while I am experiencing a range of emotions at this time, not least heartache and disappointment, I am in full surrender to this process, and know that I will be Victorious.
Karma or perhaps free will, which causes the pendulum swing, or polarity balance, needs to keep re-adjusting itself. And we are indeed still within a percentile polarity plane of existence while anchoring the increased Light frequencies and New Earth Templates, and stepping into a deeper level of Divine Love through the healing of our own Soul wounds.
Additionally, we move in a circular motion of events, clearing pockets of negativity and our own Soul wounds, attracting what we need to grow to experience Divine Love, and then this shifts too, and the ever increasing Light takes us deeper into the Cosmic Heart of All Creation and the Pathways of Divine Love. And the key to this is to completely trust and surrender to the Divine.  For there are no victims in the One Reality of All That Is.
The timelines too, merging in One, create particular events in this Now that can be perceived as karmic. In understanding pre-birth agreements and the weavings of parallel realities, we find ourselves moving more into the Christed Timelines and our ability to change the outcome to any reality, taking it into the One Reality of All That Is, regardless of how it may be perceived on a personality level.
And it is the focus of collectively coming together that brings about the desired outcomes. Of holding a focus for our children collectively. Of holding a focus for all those that have experienced betrayal in Love. Of holding of a focus to collectively healing our Soul wounds through the Love of All Creation.
And the outcome:  our ability to illuminate the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine Consciousness of Light within the minds and hearts of all Humanity.
When we forgive and Love, and have compassion, we see a greater picture emerging. Peace and Divine Love become our guiding Light, and we truly experience ourselves as the Christed Ones, as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love, leading the way forward in this Golden Age of Light.
Surrender to the process.
Truly appreciate you all so very much.
 
Blessings and much Love

Anrita Melchizedek


********************************
Forgiveness guided visualization by the Elders


Welcome sweet ones, this guided visualization of Forgiveness and Divine Love you will bring a focus to the forgiveness of yourself, the forgiveness of others as well as asking for forgiveness from those that you have intentionally or unintentionally hurt or betrayed.  So just get yourself comfortably relaxed now in your sacred space, breathing deep into the body, expanding the lower abdomen as you breathe in, contracting the lower abdomen as you breathe out.  Finding this balance through your breath, centering yourself, as you ground into the crystal heart of Mother Earth, and feeling her Love as she sends you her Love back up your grounding chord into your body and energy field.  And having a sense now too, of this Unity Grid of Divine Love, of this matrix of Unity Consciousness, this wave of Light that exists within you and around you, connecting you to all Life in One Unity Consciousness.  Have a sense of expanding your energy field, connecting now through this Unity Grid of Divine Love; experiencing and feeling this Divine Love through the Cosmic Heart of All Creation, the Overlighting of Mother/Father God.  Connecting now into this grid to your Soul and star family and friends of the Light, to the lightworkers and starseeded ones and all the Beings of Light from On High.  And now as you call in your Master Guides and Guardian Angel, you are going to journey through the grids of Divine Love, into a Temple of Divine Love.  You have a sense now of being lifted in Soul consciousness into this beautiful Temple of Divine Love as you come deeper within your hearts, opening yourselves to simply receiving the Love of all Creation, the Love of all these Guides and Beings of Light from On High.  And as you enter now into this beautiful Temple of Divine Love, you feel this Love; you feel this Love from all these Beings of Light around you, your Soul and star family and friends of the Light welcoming you to this co-creation of Heaven on Earth, welcoming you along this Pathway of Transcendence to Divine Love, to compassion and to choosing to forgive.  You are led into a central octahedranol shaped Temple of Light and you see before you now the most incredible Being of Light; this is your Beloved I Am Presence, your Beloved Higher Light.  You merge now with your Beloved Higher Light, your Beloved I Am Presence, and you have sense of the radiance and magnificence of yourselves, sweet ones. As the subatomic particles in your body spin in increased Light frequencies, as you anchor this Light, you feel yourself becoming more settled in the Light of Creation and the knowing of yourselves as sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love

Around you now, see a circle of the Archangels. Archangel Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, Raphael, Zadkiel, Jophiel and Chamuel.  This is a circle of forgiveness and Archangel Michael comes forward now presenting you with the Sword of Holy Truth and a Crystalline Shield of Light. You take this Sword of Holy Truth, holding it in the one hand, and this Crystalline Shield of Light in the other hand. You feel yourself blending with this Shield of Light and Sword of Holy Truth, stepping deeper into your own power, to the Love of Creation, to the wisdom of the Higher Mind.  Archangel Michael surrounds you now in this beautiful Blue Flame of Light. Archangel Raphael steps forward now to surround you in his beautiful Green Healing Flame of Light.  Within this sacred space now, you are asked to forgive yourself; you are asked to forgive yourself of all the hurt and betrayals and abuse that you have subjected yourself to. Of the negative ego aspects that have come up and made you feel lesser than what you are as these precious magnificent Beings of Light.  Of the times that you have abused the physical body or experienced addiction. You recognize your body as a Temple  of Light and you Love your physical body, and feel the Soul consciousness of yourself expanding, embraced in a new Light, as you focus now primarily on the Soul  wound of betrayal. For you have betrayed yourself and others and you choose no longer to betray your Soul, your authentic Self. You choose to align your will into the Divine Will of Mother/Father God. You choose to be here as a physical vessel of Light, leading all Life through the gateways of the Kingdom of God, in Heaven and on Earth.  You Love yourself unconditionally; you appreciate and honor yourself. The greatest gift you give yourself in your communication and surrender to God is loving yourself fully. For it is in this Love that you are able to give your Love unconditionally to others. And you feel now your Soul consciousness aspects amplified in Divine Love. Amplified in this core circle of your Soul and star family and friends of the Light, of the Beings of Light from On High that you personally acknowledge, and now the Archangels and their Divine Feminine counterparts. These Legions of Light surround you now, walking in front of you and next to you, and behind you. You are Divinely guided on this journey of Light Overlighted by your Beloved I Am Presence and your Guardian Angel, your Highest Self of the Light.  And now within this sacred space, in this Temple of Divine Love, you call upon those Souls that you need to forgive. At the Soul level there is only Love and you recognize this Soul as Love as you recognize yourself as Love. You recognize you have each chosen particular journeys and pathways and by the embrace of your Soul wounds, you step into the Cosmic Heart of All Creation, into the full experience of your Self and the healing of your Soul wounds. This Soul before you has chosen this dance too and in this instance has hurt and betrayed you, possibly, to be authentic to their own Self, or possibly out of spite, anger, hatred or revenge.  Open your heart to this Soul, sweet one. Have a look at the old energy chords that extend between you, that say I do not Love you, I do not see you, I do not hear you, I do not appreciate you, I do not honor you.  And with this Sword of Holy Truth now you cut these old energy chords.  You replace them with new energy chords that say I see you, and I Love you, and I appreciate you. Doing this at a Soul level will indeed over time change your relationship on the physical.  Forgive as much as you can now, sweet one, as you let this Soul know “I Love you and I forgive you as much as I can in this Now.  I understand the karmic lessons and pre-birth agreements.  I understand this dance, this energetic dance, this negative energy that we have played out together, for it has taken me deeper into my Soul; it has taken me deeper into loving myself and appreciating myself. And I see you as a master teacher; for you have pressed all the buttons for me that brought up my anger, my rage, my resentments, and my disappointments.  And I take responsibility for my own feelings and I choose no longer to play this dance of the victim and persecutor with you.  The healing of my sovereign Soul starts now and the embrace of my wounds through the embrace of all my emotions is what I choose to experience in this Now moment”. 

Let each one of these Souls come before you, sweet ones, that in this now you need to forgive. And you need to forgive too, perhaps not necessarily because you believe this Soul deserves your forgiveness but so that you may find peace within your Life. For it is in peace and harmony that you find balance, that you let go of the stress, that you find compassion, that you find forgiveness.  You let each one of these Souls know as you cut these old energy chords and replace them with new ones, “I Love you and I forgive you as I Love and forgive myself.  I Love you and I forgive you as I Love and forgive myself”.  You now see this old Soul contract that states: “If it is for my highest good I choose to learn my lessons in pain and shame, in heartache and betrayal and loss”. As you sign this contract, you now take a big red rubber stamp with the word “canceled”, and you cancel this contract now and you burn it in the beautiful Violet Flame of Archangel Zadkiel. You transmute these old energies, thought forms and false beliefs. You understand the pathway forward is the pathway of Divine Love and you choose this as your reality. For there are no victims in the One Reality of All That Is. 
 
You now bring into this sacred Temple of Divine Love those Souls with whom you need to ask for forgiveness. Those Souls that you have hurt and betrayed, perhaps to remain true to yourself; to your hearts dreaming, to your authentic Self.  You are embraced now in the beautiful Pink Flames of Archangel Chamuel and as you open your heart deeper to giving in this Temple of Divine Love you ask these Souls for their forgiveness. You let them know, “I am sorry that I hurt you. I am sorry that I betrayed you, I Love you and I see you. Please forgive me as I forgive myself”.  And for a moment now just experience the pain that you have caused others. You are humbled in this acknowledgment; you are humbled in these feelings. You recognize that you needed to defend yourself. And now you open your heart to receiving and to giving your Love.  Feel the Love of these Souls as they forgive you too. And as you cut these old energy chords replace them with new ones that say, “I see you and I Love you and I forgive myself and ask for your forgiveness”. 

Lastly sweet ones, you come within your heart center and embrace the victim and persecutor consciousness aspects of yourself. You let these aspects of yourself know, “I Love you, there is nothing to fear. You no longer need to hide. Come in to my heart, we are one. I will sooth your pain. I will Love you. I will appreciate you. I will acknowledge you. I will allow you to be heard.  Whatever you need to express emotionally, I will be here in Divine Love and support you.  It is time now to release the pain, to release the anger, the shame, the loss, the betrayal”.  And as you gather these aspects of yourself within your heart, all the sub-personality aspects of yourself that need your healing and your Love are now embraced within your heart, within your Divine Love, within the Divine Love of All Creation and through the Light and Love of these Beings of Light in this Temple of Divine Love.

You thank all these Beings of Light now as you come back now into your sacred space, honoring yourself truly as this sacred Master Being and transfiguring Flame of Divine Love.  You understand your Beloved I am Presence is center stage; you have perfected the victim and persecutor consciousness and now choose to surrender to God.  We thank you for your service work, sweet ones, and with this, we bid you a most magical day.

************************************

My precious friends and family,

I invite you to join me in an ongoing daily prayer vigil at 9pm your local time, or whatever time you are able to tune in. I have created a lovely invocation that you can consider using, and you are most welcome to add the names of friends and family on our Facebook events page that may be going through challenging times so that we may all come together collectively to send them Love and healing.

This Invocation of Forgiveness and Healing is approximately eight and a half minutes long. The first five minutes is the Invocation itself and following this, there is another three minutes in which you can tune into your loved ones, friends and family that may need your support at this time. Together we co-create our Heaven on Earth, and together we create the change we wish to be, supporting and loving one another one another through the Cosmic Heart of All Creation. Additionally, we take this time to come within our own hearts, loving and forgiving ourselves and righting all our relationships through the power of Divine Love, forgiveness, compassion and the knowing that all is Divinely Perfect.

Invocation of Forgiveness and Love




Through the Overlighting of Mother Father God,

I experience my Self within the Unity Grid of Divine Love and One Unity Consciousness.

Through the radiance of the Cosmic Heart of All Creation,

I now connect with my Beloved I Am Presence and the I Am Avatar Consciousness of Light.

I now invoke the presence of all the Enlightened Masters and Beings of Light from On High,

to bring tranquility and peace into my Life, those of my loved ones and all Life on this earth plane.


I now surround myself in the Violet Transmuting Flame of Forgiveness and Transformation,

the Pink-Orange Flame of Divine Love

and now the Golden Flame of One Unity Consciousness.


As I forgive and Love,

finding compassion and gentleness within my heart for all those that I perceive have caused me an injustice,

I know that the way forward is trusting and surrendering to the Divine,

having a determined outcome and yet not determining the outcome,

understanding my pre-birth agreements and karmic contracts,

creating win-win situations within my Life,

and truly understanding the Divine Perfection within the seemingly imperfection.


I now bring a focus to my personal relationships,

with my parents, my partner, my children, friends and family,

releasing any issues of resentment, anger and separation,

miscommunication, betrayal and lack of Love.

I communicate clearly and lovingly,

cutting old cords and creating new cords of compassion, appreciation and Love,

knowing that my Beloved I Am Presence is center stage,

guiding and directing me in my everyday Life.


I now bring a focus to the children of the world,

that need Love and nurturing,

that have been abandoned, abused, traumatized or homeless.

I send my Love and the combined Love of All Creation,

touching the heart and Soul of each child in the Illuminating Light rays of Divine Love,

sharing my Love and receiving this back tenfold through the power of magnetized thought and Divine Love.


There is only Love, and this is my guiding Light.

I Am Love,

I Am Light,

I am compassionate and loving,

breathing hope into all situations that seem challenging and heartbreaking.

In my strength and courage,

in my wisdom, power and illuminating intelligence,

I create change within my Life,

and upon this earth plane.


For I am co-creating heaven on earth,

and my heart's dreaming,

and the knowing that all paths before me are pathways of Divine Love;

And so it is.

And now, my precious friends and family take a few minutes to send your Love to all those you know are going through challenging times and would truly appreciate your Love and support.

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net

Music by Mike Hammer www.michaelhammer.com

*************************************

Global Prayer Vigil

 A global prayer vigil will be held every day at 9pm YOUR LOCAL TIME using this Invocation of Forgiveness and Love should you wish to link-in. Alternatively tune in at a time that suits you.

Global Prayer Vigil Facebook Link-In http://www.facebook.com/events/436176823129864/?ref=2


Blessings and much Love


Anrita Melchizedek

*************************************

About Anrita Melchizedek: Anrita Melchizedek is founder of The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network, an ascension network of Light offering numerous programs of Light as well as vibrational energy products. In her personal capacity, Anrita is an author, channel, star ambassador and workshop facilitator. She further has the gift of healing, and focuses this energy through the ascension workshops and lectures that she facilitates primarily on a global level. Anrita is a master teacher and also offers many training programs via tele/webinar as well as individual consultations, including DNA activations, Light Body/Merkaba activations and channeled readings by the Elders, ancient, celestial Beings and High Council Members to the Order of Melchizedek. Anrita's teaching style is uplifting and inspirational, and above all, offers keys to Self Mastery. For Anrita's You Tube Channel, please view http://www.youtube.com/user/AnritaMelchizedek

Website: The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network www.pleiadianlight.net

No comments:

Post a Comment