Sunday 15 May 2016

The Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod Activations

The Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod Activations
Mp3 download: www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads
You Tube https://youtu.be/T-b3XAGKIYk
Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net
Produced by Karl Morfett


The Arcturian Emissaries of the Light are higher dimensional Light Beings, advanced healing technicians and master healers, who have gifted us with many wonderful Spiritual tools and techniques, and now offer us the Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod Activations.

I now find myself comfortably relaxed, grounding into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth and the Diamond Light Codes of Creation, breathing deep into my body, as I connect now into the Inner Earth Sun, the Sun within my heart, the Sun, Central Sun and now the Great Central Sun.

I call in the Overlighting of Mother/Father God and all the Illumined Beings of Light from On High I personally acknowledge, as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence, the highest aspect of my Soul Light within the Cosmic Heart of God.

The Arcturian Emissaries of the Light now come forward, surrounding me in a beautiful Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod of Light. As this Healing Pod comes in, I start to feel this high frequency healing light activating at a cellular level and now within and through my energy field. As I connect more deeply to the Arcturian Emissaries of the Light, I now activate the 12 Golden Petals of my Christed Heart. Activating now my Peaceful Heart, Loving Heart, Healing Heart, Joyful and Happy Heart, Innocent and Open Heart, Powerful Heart, Knowing Heart, Passionate Heart, Overflowing and Prosperous Heart, Trusting Heart, Heart of Integrity and Truth and now, my Intimate Heart.

Within my Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod of Light, the Arcturian Emissaries invite me to experience a series of Healing Chambers. The first Healing Chamber now activates, the Spleen Healing Chamber of Light. The Spleen Healing Chamber of Light recalibrates my spleen in particular Light frequencies and sonic vibrations, and releases excessive mental energy that may take me into worry and stress. I just allow this healing frequency to move into the physical body and the spleen, energizing me both physically and energetically as I step into a greater level of peace and harmony and balance.

I understand these healing energies through the Arcturian Healing Pod Activations work on different levels, emotionally and physically in clearing old frozen miasms, judgments and false beliefs, as well as rejuvenating and regenerating my physical body. I simply trust and surrender to this process as I open to receive as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love. Additionally, I am taken deeper into the acceptance and appreciation of each feeling, thought and emotion as I embrace every sub-personality aspect of my Self within my Christed Heart.

I am now placed in a Lung Healing Chamber of Light. This Chamber of Light recalibrates the lungs through particular breathing techniques, and well as releasing, embracing and accepting into my Christed Heart the emotions of grief and sadness and loss. As I focus on my breathing now, I visualize a multi-colored multi-dimensional Light Chamber coming in around my lungs. And now, I embrace and accept whatever these emotions are which are coming up for me, giving them a voice, wrapped in my Love.

I now experience a Liver Flush Healing Chamber of Light. This Chamber of Light flushes my liver energetically, and well as releasing, embracing and accepting into my Christed Heart the emotions of anger, resentment and frustration. I am shown how each of these emotions has brought you to this Now point, and how by accepting and celebrating the full range of  my emotions, I am being taken into the next level of your Soul’s blossoming, magnificence and Light.

I now experience a Heart Healing Chamber of Light wrapped in this beautiful Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod of Light. This Chamber of Light recalibrates the physical heart, as I release, embrace and accept the emotions of lack of enthusiasm and vitality, mental restlessness, depression and/or insomnia. I am being taken deeper into Love, illumination, insight and understanding as I deepen my connection to all the Illumined Beings of Light from On High.

And now, the Arcturian Emissaries of the Light activate the Kidney Healing Chamber of Light. This Chamber of Light recalibrates the kidneys, and well as releasing the emotions of lack of power, fear and perceived isolation. As this Kidney Healing Chamber of Light activates now, I have a sense of being guided deeper into empowerment, releasing my fears and any sense of perceived separation. Knowing I am One with God, and that I am One with All Life.

I choose to no longer deny my soul wounds; embracing and loving my Self without judgment. I now place my hands energetically or physically upon my heart as you say to myself: “I Love you,” giving my full name now. “I Love you. I Love you.”

The Arcturian Emissaries of the Light now bring in a Matrix Removal Program. This program transmutes old false beliefs and judgments at a cellular level, and in particular the negative ego programming.  I have a sense of old false beliefs and judgments surfacing, or old programs that I may not even be aware of, coming up into your conscious mind. I now visualize a golden lattice grid moving up from below my feet, up through the body and energy field and dissolving into my Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod of Light, clearing old false beliefs and judgments I no longer need to experience in this Golden Age of Light.

I now experience the Arcturian Diamond Cylinder Activation. The Arcturian Diamond Cylinder Activation is a diamond cylinder that is lowered over my four-body system. It removes toxic energies, such as implants, elementals, etheric mucous, parasites and other parasitic intelligence living off my energy and life force. I now visualize the Arcturian Diamond Cylinder being lowered over my four-body system, my physical, etheric, emotional and mental bodies. I now have a sense of these old toxic energies, implants and parasites being released from my body and energy field.

I now experience an Arcturian Light Synthesis Chamber. This Light Synthesis Chamber involves building my Light Quotient. As you experience this multicolored rectangular grid of Light coming in now, I have a sense of my Light Quotient being activated to the maximum Cosmic Law can allow and that can be sustained within my physical body and energy bodies as the sub-atomic particles now spin faster in these increased Light frequencies.

And now, the Arcturian Emissaries of Light assist me as I experience the Arcturian 3D to 5D Light Alignment Activation. This Arcturian 3D to 5D Light alignment removes the negative electro-magnetic and energetic signatures around me that are affecting my energy field and lower bodies, as well as neutralizing any negative energies of those around me. I now find my Self aligning deeper into the fifth dimensional templating’s, the New Earth frequencies and Patterns of Perfection.

I now experience an Arcturian Higher Mind Electronic Plate of Light. This electronic plate links to the mind of the Higher Mind and activates my numerous extrasensory perception gifts. I now visualize a Higher Mind Electronic Plate of Light activating within my third eye and now crown chakra, and with this, taking me into a deeper sense of my many extra sensory perception gifts of telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience and so on.
And now, I experience a Divine Love and Healing Heart activation. This activation requires that I focus on my heart chakra, on the Divine Love within yourself; of the knowing of my Self as a sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love. As I bring a focus to my heart now, I visualize a diamond octahedron activate within my heart chakra. This diamond octahedron is infused with an intense frequency of Love and Joy, and I now experience my Soul matrix expanding into the deepest level of Self-Love, Self-appreciation and Self-nurturing that I am able to experience in this Now.

I now program the Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod Activations into my Arcturian 5D Crystalline Templating Cloak of Violet Silver Light. This Cloak of Light radiates and activates the New Earth Templates, neutralizes lower frequencies and contains within it numerous programs of Light. This multidimensional Light cloak contains these self-programmed frequencies of Light that create vibrational and dimensional remodulation and recalibration through healing and other Light frequencies, and can be likened to a master crystal with unlimited points of Light.

I now program all these Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod Activations into my Arcturian 5D Crystalline Templating Cloak of Light. The next time I am in need of these healing frequencies, I can simply bring a focus to my Silver Violet Arcturian Cloak of Light and say: “Activate” and I will experience whatever frequencies I have programmed or am needing at that time.

And now, I bring a focus to family or friends in need of the Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod of Light. As I connect to each Soul now, one at a time through their Beloved I Am Presence, I wrap each Soul in an Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod of Light requesting the appropriate Arcturian Healing Pod Activation.  

And now, I bring a focus to this sacred earth, visualizing a group Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod of Light activating around the Light Body of Mother Earth, and connecting to the I Am Presence of every man, woman and child stepping into the next level of their Soul’s Forward Evolution. I now direct the spiralling vortexes of Light of the Arcturian Light frequencies and the Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod of Light through Mother’s Earth’s Light Body and into her primary sacred sites. I assist in activating the vortices and matrices of the Arcturian Healing energies through the energy fields of all Life on this sacred earth, and now, through and around the lower bodies of all awakened Souls.

The Arcturian Emissaries of the Light now activate my Christed ET DNA Templates and the Christed ET DNA Templates of all Life on this sacred earth to the maximum Cosmic Law can allow. I am taken deeper into the Unity Grid of Divine Love, connecting to the Light workers, starseeded ones, and Soul and Star family and friends of the Light. I am walking this Pathway of Divine Love, supported and celebrated and appreciated and loved. All is well, all is well.

I now ground into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth while keeping this connection open to all the Illumined Beings of Light from On High, my Beloved I Am Presence and the I Am Presence of all Life on this sacred earth. 

Comfortably relaxed now, I come fully back into my sacred space looking through my Master eyes at all of Life around me in the knowing that all is Love. All is Love.


Brought to you by The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network www.pleiadianlight.net

No comments:

Post a Comment