Wednesday 20 December 2023

Soul Shine Solstice Celebration with Meditations & Activations December 21 & 22 Plus Invocation

 

image

Solstice Invocation

Introduction

Through the alignment of Light created through the energy of the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth, as the Earth passes directly between the Moon and the Sun, we glimpse a reflection of the Divine Father, Sister and Mother Archetypes respectively, allowing us to potentially heal earthly family relationships in this configuration of reflected Light.

We are further invited to travel into the heart of the Sun Overlighted by Helios and Vesta, and to experience the Ascension Seat and Healing Chamber of Light within the Solar Core through this Cosmic Ray of Solar Service as it streams the Christ Light onto this sacred earth.

We are offered an opportunity to clear karmic timelines and truly find a better balance of Love and empowerment within ourselves. Furthermore, through this Ascension Seat and beautiful copper-gold flame of Light, we are offered an opportunity to truly experience our own inner feminine and masculine archetypes of Light.

Solstice Invocation

I align with Mother/Father God, my I Am Presence and all the Beings of Light from On High that I personally acknowledge.

I now call upon the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta to take me to into the Ascension Seat and Healing Chamber of Light within the Sun and Solar Core.

I am now taken in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light into the Sun, and Ascension Seat of the Cosmic Ray of Solar Service.

As I enter into this Ascension Seat and Healing Chamber of Light in Soul consciousness, I am surrounded in a beautiful copper-gold flame of Light.

Through the embrace of Helios and Vesta, and surrounded by my family and friends of the Light and all the Beings of Light from On High that I personally acknowledge, I now clear remnants of genetically inherited patterns, karmic patterns and old Soul contracts through this Healing Chamber of Light and copper-gold flame of Light.

I now rescind any and all vows taken in this lifetime or any other lifetimes/parallel realities and dimensions, and all incarnations for all time, space and dimensions. I now declare these vows null and void.

I now ask for the healing of my earthly relationships, as I forgive and Love; letting go of any anger, resentment, betrayal and other issues I may still be holding onto that are preventing me from truly seeing my magnificence as this Master Being of Love and Light.

I now experience the activation of the kundalini and tantric channels within this safe and sacred space, monitored by all the Beings of Light from On High that are assisting me, as I step into a deeper level of empowerment and Love.

I now experience the merging with my Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine archetypes of Light, finding my voice, finding the expression of my true Self in this essence of unconditional Love.

I now merge with my I Am Presence, taking on these key codes of Light with the focus on Manifestation, the primary quality brought through from the Cosmic Ray of Solar Service and heart of the Sun.

As I expand into my I Am Avatar Blueprint of Light, as I trust and Surrender to the Divine, I am guided with joy, Love and abundance in my Service work and in my Life.

I now request this copper-gold flame of Light be activated within the hearts of all Humanity, and within the Cosmic Law of Free Will,

so together we may experience the amplified frequencies of Love-Wisdom,

so together we may experience these Light Codes for this new Golden Age of Light.

I now experience myself connecting into the crystal heart of Mother Earth, grounding and nurturing, supporting and loving, as I feel my connection to all Life now through the Unity grid of Light, and the amplification of the Sun and Moon.


I Am a Master Being of Love and Light,

I Am a Keeper of Light,

I Am a Child of the Sun,

I Am All that I Am.

 

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek


image


Soul Shine Solstice Celebration with Meditations & Activations

December 21 & 22

PLUS

Activating Conversations thru January 9

Activations and Meditations for Unity Consciousness & New Earth Light Anchoring

Free Livestream with Replays 24/7


This is our 13th Annual Online Summit Series to Raise Your Vibration for New Earth Creations in 2024!

From December 12 thru December 21, our planet makes an annual alignment with the Great Central Sun, opening a Cosmic Gateway for Higher Consciousness, or Christed Light, to stream into the hearts of all humankind.

This is a potent and powerful manifesting opportunity and this online event marathon offers Meditations and Activations for Unity Consciousness during the Gateway Window, PLUS enjoy a Soul Shine Conversation daily thru January 9th.. Join in this High Vibrational Event and Radiate Your Love to your Self and the World.

This is a FREE Event that assists you in Anchoring the Light during this powerful Gateway.

image


image


MASTERCLASS REPLAY

Pleiadian Photonic Light Physical Body Upgrades

Wholeness Attunements with Anrita Melchizedek

VIDEO SUPPORT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suaxDjcqbmY


Beloved heart, you are invited to join us in these powerful Physical Body Upgrades and Photonic Light Wholeness/Healing Attunements, Overlighted by the Pleiadian Emissaries of the Light.

Recordings will be available in video format, plus Mp3, with and without background music.

You are also invited to join us for the Practitioner Training, where you will be able to offer the Pleiadian Photonic Light Physical Body Upgrades

Wholeness Attunements to your own Light Tribe.

 image


image


The Pleiadian Blue Diamond White Photonic Light Andara Pendant


Receive your own beautiful Pleiadian Blue Diamond White Photonic Light Andara pendant, polished or natural to enhance the frequencies of the Masterclass and Practitioner Training.

The Andara Crystals call us when we are ready. Each one holds a different multidimensional frequency and facet of Unity Consciousness. Some are Gatekeepers or Grid Keepers or Healing Beings, some assist in Galactic and/or Quantum Field Communication and yet others assist with Body Work, Chakra Clearing, Rebalancing or Healing and all amplify the qualities of New Earth from within.

Each Andara Crystal or Andara Pendant you receive is lovingly chosen for you and has been activated through natural sunlight and essential oil blends as well as being programmed through the Overlighting of many of the Illumined Beings of Light from On High.

image


image


image


image



Lovingly


Anrita Melchizedek

Voices of the Light Tribe

https://voicesofthelighttribe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment