Wednesday 1 September 2021

Healing Invocation

 

 Healing Invocation

 

All my cells and organs function perfectly.
Each cell in my body is an expression of perfect health, vitality and well-being.
Each cell in my body is replenishing, repairing and replacing according to the perfection of my original divine eight-cell blueprint.
Each organ in my body functions at peak efficacy taking me deeper into Divine Love, 
taking me deeper into the knowing of myself as a sacred Flame of Divinity.

As I hold the essence of my Divinity, the knowing of my innocence and purity, I am ready to heal old wounds, I am ready to release, embrace and let go of my addictions, my pain and my wounds, as I deepen into my beautiful Inner Temple of Divine Love.

I am committed to releasing unforgiveness and resentment and blame and judgment.  I am committed to transforming every relationship I have,  as I meet each perceived challenge with compassion, insight and understanding.

I walk the Path of Love as the Light of God I Am. I breathe in Love and breathe out Love.
I accept and appreciate my uniqueness and magnificence. I Am  Divinely supported, deeply loved and celebrated on every level of my beingness. I choose to Love myself, all parts of myself which are uniquely and authentically mine. I AM All That I AM. 

I listen to the universe, as I surrender to Love. I ask in this Now moment to experience the next level of soul’s forward evolution with as much grace and ease and Love and abundance and manifestation and well-being as I can possibly experience as I say to the Universe “Bring it on.”

My Heart of Divine Love holds no judgment only observational awareness. In judgment I respond according to my false beliefs with a closed heart, and in observational awareness my heart remains open and my response is neutral. I come from this place that allows me to express my thoughts and feelings with clarity and compassion, truth and understanding no matter how they are perceived by others.   I stand steadfast in the Light of God as an open heart in this Golden Age of Light.             I experience the Witnessing Presence of my Beloved I Am. I observe my beliefs prior to responding, prior to reacting, knowing all is Love, all is Love. 

 I take a moment now simply to acknowledge myself as Love,  knowing I AM Love, as I say to myself: 
“I Love you”, giving my full name now, “I Love you, I Love you.”
I breathe in Love and I breathe out Love.

Join us Beloved Heart for our Saturday Masterclass, "The Seven Sacred Fires of Purification" -  https://newearthone.com/courses/mastery-empowerment-course-the-seven-sacred-fires-of-purification-rituals-for-new-earthers-with-anrita-melchizedek/

No comments:

Post a Comment