Wednesday, 12 August 2026

August 12th Solar Eclipse Gateway — Quantum Reset and Divine Recalibration


Beloved hearts,

Just four days beyond the powerful 8/8/8 Lion's Gate, we now enter another extraordinary celestial moment through today's August 12th alignments: the Total Solar Eclipse and New Moon at 11:47 ET; a wonderful planetary alignment unfolding through our skies, along with the Perseid Meteor Shower, illuminating the darkness with its radiant streams of Light.

It feels as though the Lion's Gate has simply expanded, beloved hearts.

And that the Lion of Tomorrow has led us through the Lion's Gate and into this powerful Eclipse passage of Divine Recalibration, deeper Soul embodiment and the trajectory of new beginnings, through our ability to Quantum Jump into all that is Highest Aligned.

Through the 8/8/8 Lion's Gate, we experienced the amplification of the Solar frequencies of Divine Power, Soul Authority, Soul Sovereignty, Divine Love, Infinite Abundance and Soul Embodiment.

And now, as the New Moon moves between the Sun and Earth, temporarily veiling the Solar Light through the pathway of the Total Solar Eclipse, we enter the sacred stillness of this Zero-Point Presence, illuminating what has been and what is becoming.

With this Planetary alignment, the Plasma Light frequencies expand through the Sun and Moon to accelerate the Source particles of our Beloved I AM Presence within our bodies into greater coherence, balance and integration, as we reset, rewrite and Quantum Jump into the next level of our Soul's blossoming, magnificence and Light.

The Divine Alchemical Marriage

Within this beautiful celestial dance of Sun and Moon, we further experience the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine aspects within ourselves coming into a new levels of balance and Grace, illuminating the Loving Heart and Higher Mind.

The Divine Masculine illuminates our direction, our Divine Power, our Soul Authority and our ability to move forward as the embodied Presence of our Soul.

The Divine Feminine invites us deeper into receptivity, intuition, nurturing, trust and surrender, and the Wisdom of the Loving Heart as we flow along the organic timelines as the Beloved I AM Presence.

And as Sun and Moon meet through this sacred New Moon Solar Eclipse, we are invited into a deeper Divine Re-Union within.

In this Zero-Point Presence, we are offered the opportunity to deepen into:

The Inner Sun and the Loving Heart.

The Higher Mind and the Loving Heart.

Divine Power and Divine Love.

Soul Authority, trust and surrender.

Action and receptivity.

Heaven and Earth.

Masculine and Feminine.

All merging into One Unified Field of Divine Light through the Infinite Presence of our Beloved I AM.

The Lion of Tomorrow and Quantum Reset of the I Am Avatar Consciousness

The beautiful Leo frequencies continue to roar gently through this Eclipse Gateway.

The Lion reminds us of courage, sovereignty and leadership through the Loving Heart, with the quiet confidence of knowing Who We Are.

And perhaps one of the greatest gifts of this Eclipse Gateway is the opportunity to release whatever no longer reflects this knowing.

For many of us, this may be experienced as a profound Quantum Reset and Divine Recalibration, as Source Codes of the I AM Avatar Consciousness expand from within to release false beliefs, judgments, old programs and stories, so we expand into new realms of Consciousness and Light.

Our nervous systems recalibrate.

Our energy fields recalibrate.

Our Sacred Spines recalibrate.

Our Loving Hearts recalibrate.

Our Pineal Glands and Higher Minds recalibrate.

And our beautiful Crystalline and Plasma Light Bodies expand into the next level of our Soul's blossoming as we merge into the collective I AM Avatar Consciousness, the collective Higher Light of all awakened Souls upon this sacred Earth walking the Path of Divine Love.

At this Now moment, we have the potential to embody our multidimensional selves and future selves, along with the Sun Codes of Unity Consciousness, and to bring into manifestation that which was previously unmanifest, as each cell within our bodies spins in increased Light as the Light of God We Are.

We may further find ourselves needing more rest, more stillness, more time within Nature. For simply expanding our Presence as these beautiful frequencies integrate through every level of our Beingness allows the shift of Consciousness.

The invitation is simply to listen.

To breathe.

To soften.

To trust.

And to allow our Original Divine Blueprint to reveal itself ever more fully in this Quantum Reset and Divine Recalibration.

A New Moon of New Beginnings

Every New Moon carries within its darkness the seed of a new cycle.

Yet this New Moon arrives within an extraordinary celestial convergence.

Six planets — Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, Uranus, Saturn and Neptune — gather visibly along the pathway of the planets within our skies, while the Perseid Meteor Shower reaches its beautiful peak within the darkness of the moonless night.

These beautiful celestial events express as a Cosmic Symphony, each playing its own note while together creating new harmonics of Cosmic Consciousness expansion.

And within us, something similar is occurring.

As our Cosmic Consciousness expands through the Source Particles of the Beloved I Am Presence within on this sacred day, each sub-atomic particle within our bodies increases in Light. We experience a Cosmic Reset through the Source Particles, releasing all that no longer serves as well as creating new harmonics of Unity and Love as we Quantum Jump into the next level of all that We Are.

Different timelines reorganize.

New pathways reveal themselves.

Old identities no longer needed are gently dissolved.

And the next level of our Divine Service, our creativity, our relationships, our abundance and our Soul's blossoming begin to reveal itself as we re-write and re-code all in this Now moment.

We do not necessarily need to know what comes next.

We simply need to hold the Presence to recognize we are expanding in this Now moment into ever greater levels of the Beloved I Am.

Light within the Darkness

And then come the Perseids.

Beautiful streams of Light moving through the darkened skies.

What a perfect reflection of this Eclipse Gateway.

For even when the Solar Light appears temporarily hidden, the Light has never disappeared.

And perhaps this is one of the deepest remembrances offered through this sacred passage.

We are the Light within the darkness.

We are the Golden Sun within the Loving Heart.

We are the still point within change.

We are the Zero-Point Presence within every ending and every beginning.

And as we expand beyond the old and the new begins to reveal itself, we trust the Wisdom of our Souls and the Infinite Presence of our Beloved I AM.

Beloved hearts, take a moment today simply to place your hands upon your Loving Heart.

Breathe deeply.

Feel the Golden Sun within your Loving Heart expanding.

Feel this beautiful Golden Light flowing into the Pineal Gland and Higher Mind.

Feel the Golden River flowing through the Sacred Spine.

Feel the Pineal activate and the Star Particles of God Source Consciousness expand into every cell within the body.

And now, experience the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine aspects of yourself coming into perfect balance through the kundalini and within the Loving Heart.

You now affirm:

I AM the Golden Sun of my Beloved I AM Presence.

I Am Divine Love.

I Am Divine Power.

I Am Divine Wisdom.

I embody Soul Authority and Soul Sovereignty.

I embrace the Divine Alchemical Marriage within.

I release with Love all that has completed its purpose.

I welcome the new beginnings Highest Aligned to my Soul.

I trust the Divine Recalibration taking place through every level of my Beingness.

I AM ready for the next level of my Soul's blossoming.

I Am Source Light.

I AM my Beloved I AM Presence.

I AM.

I AM.

I AM.

And as One Unified Cosmic Heart, we now extend these beautiful frequencies through the Unity Grid of Divine Love, blessing every Soul upon this sacred earth, and all Life with the Infinite Light of the Beloved I AM Presence of every man, woman and child.

The Lion of Tomorrow within our Loving Hearts gently roars as our future selves now step forward.

The Golden Sun within expands through the Source particles of the Beloved I AM Presence.

New pathways open, Stargates and Portals activate and we Quantum Jump through the Wisdom of the Loving Heart to where all serves the Highest Good of Humanity.

And we walk forward together, beloved hearts, in Love, in Presence, in Sovereignty and in Grace.

And so it is. And so it shall.

I Love You. Wishing you a blessed day and blessed week ahead.

Lovingly,

Anrita


MORE OF WHAT WE OFFER

image

image

image

Lovingly

Voices of the Light Tribe

Anrita Melchizedek

Voices of the Light Tribe

website: voicesofthelighttribe.com

email: info@voicesofthelighttribe.com

Voices of the Light Tribe

Voices of the Light Tribe

Voices of the Light Tribe

Voices of the Light Tribe

One Heart, One Love, One Unified Field of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment