Beloved Hearts,
Have you been seeing the numbers 10:10, 1010 or 111 lately?
As we move toward the 10:10:10 New Moon Gateway this Saturday, October 10th, we enter a beautiful energetic passage of Divinity, new beginnings, Unity Consciousness and conscious creation.
2026 is a 10/1 Universal Year, and within the 10:10:10 Gateway we experience the amplified frequency of the One - the remembrance of the One Heart, the One Divine Presence and the One Unified Field of Light of which we are each a unique expression.
1 - New Beginnings.
0 - The Infinite. The Alpha and Omega.
10 - Divinity expressing through form.
And perhaps this is why these energies feel particularly significant in this Now.
We are not only moving through the final months of 2026.
We are beginning to feel into what we will create, embody and bring into form through the first three months of 2027.
There is a sense that the energetic foundations are already being laid.
New ideas may be arriving.
New relationships and collaborations may be appearing.
Projects that have been quietly gestating may suddenly wish to move forward.
And you may simply have a deeper inner knowing that something is changing - that the next expression of your Soul is beginning to reveal itself.
Rather than needing to know exactly what this next chapter looks like, we can allow ourselves to become very still within the Loving Heart and ask:
What wishes to be created through me now?
What is my Beloved I AM Presence illuminating as my next Highest-Aligned expression?
What am I ready to bring into form?
The Pearlescent Tenth Ray of Divinity
The Tenth Ray is a magnificent Pearlescent Flame, Overlighted by Chohan Allah Gobi and the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light.
Its qualities include:
Balance • Equilibrium • Divine Justice • Love • Power • Infinite Wisdom • Mastery • Responsibility • Transcendence
And its beautiful keynote is:
Synergy through Divine Equality
The Tenth Ray brings Power, Love and Wisdom into balance as we deepen into the integration of our Beloved I AM Presence and experience ourselves beyond the perception of separation.
Through this Pearlescent Flame of Divinity, we are invited to lift the veils of illusion, expand our Higher Mind and experience ourselves through a greater Cosmic Lens.
We move from:
separation into connection,
competition into co-creation,
comparison into Divine Equality,
and individual Light into the remembrance of our One Unified Cosmic Heart.
This is where the Tenth Ray becomes such a beautiful gateway into One Unity Consciousness as we recognize the Divinity within ourselves and within one another.
Each of us holds a unique Flame.
A unique frequency.
A unique gift.
A unique expression of the Divine.
And when these individual Flames come together through the Loving Heart, something greater is created.
We remain sovereign.
We remain unique.
And yet, we remember that We Are One.
A 10:10:10 Pearlescent Flame Activation
Take a deep breath in now.
Breathing in Love.
Breathing out Love.
Bring your awareness into your Loving Heart.
And now have a sense of a magnificent Pearlescent Flame of Divinity beginning to illuminate within and around you.
Pearlescent White.
Soft Gold.
Opalescent hues of Divine Light.
Allow this beautiful Flame to move through your physical body and Light Body, bringing Power, Love and Wisdom into perfect balance and equilibrium.
And now affirm:
I AM the Divine embodiment of the Pearlescent Flame of Divinity.
I AM Power, Love and Wisdom in Divine Balance.
I honor my unique Flame of Divinity.
I honor the unique Flame of Divinity within all Life.
I release all that has completed.
I open to the new pathways of Light unfolding before me.
I align my creations to the Wisdom of my Beloved I AM Presence.
I bring my unique gifts into form in Service in Love.
I AM One with all Life.
I AM the Light of God.
The Light of God I AM.
And simply breathe.
Feel your Loving Heart expanding.
Your individual Flame shining brightly.
And simultaneously, sense millions of beautiful Flames of Divinity illuminating across this sacred Earth.
Heart to Heart.
Light to Light.
One Unified Cosmic Heart.
Knowing how much you are celebrated, appreciated and deeply loved.
YOU ARE THE DIVINE PLAN FOR THIS SACRED EARTH.
Introducing Galactic Art Andara Creations
Beloved Hearts, I am also delighted to share something very close to my heart that has recently come into form.
Galactic Art Andara Creations has a beautiful new home:
👉 https://andara-creations.voicesofthelighttribe.com
Here you will find my hand-strung Andara Crystal Jewelry, Pendants and Andara Stones, together with something completely new:
Galactic Art Wearable Light Codes
These are twelve beautiful Starseed designs inspired by:
Andromeda • Alpha Centaurian • Antares • Arcturus • Lyra • Maldek • Nibiru • Orion • Pleiades • Sirius • Vega • Venus
Each carries its own unique Galactic frequency, sacred geometries and Light Language - created as Wearable Light Codes through which we may celebrate our multidimensional remembrance and our connection to the Stars.
Remember. You are a Starseed.
The Wearable Light Codes are printed on organic cotton, with front-only and front-and-back designs available, and they ship worldwide.
✨ Celebrate with Us - 10% Off Andara Crystals and Pendants ✨
To celebrate the launch of our new Galactic Art Andara Creations website, I am delighted to offer:
10% OFF all Andara Crystal Jewelry, Pendants and Andara Stones until 31 October.
No code needed. The discount is applied automatically at checkout.
A little gift of Love as we celebrate this new beginning together.
👉 Visit the new store: https://andara-creations.voicesofthelighttribe.com
And perhaps this is the perfect week for it.
For the 10:10:10 Gateway reminds us that creation begins within.
An inspiration.
A feeling.
A vision.
A knowing.
And then, through our Loving Hearts, our hands, our voices and our unique gifts…
Light takes form.
This is the movement I feel beginning now as we look toward 2027.
Not simply asking:
"What will happen next?"
But rather:
"What am I here to create next?"
And perhaps even more beautifully:
"What are we ready to create together?"
For as we enter the 10:10:10 Gateway as individual Flames of Divinity within One Unified Cosmic Heart, we remember:
My Light matters.
Your Light matters.
Our creations matter.
And together, our Love changes worlds.
We Are One.
We Are the Light of God.
The Light of God We Are.
FREQUENCY ACTIVATION
MORE OF WHAT WE OFFER
|
|



No comments:
Post a Comment